Alexander S. Rusek’s practice focuses on complex mass action and class action civil litigation, business law & litigation, criminal law, and appellate law. Mr. Rusek has represented established businesses, new businesses, non-profits, professionals, and individuals involved in multi-party, mass action, and class action litigation. Mr. Rusek is a graduate of Oakland University and Michigan State University College of Law, cum laude.
Mr. Rusek is currently a Director of The Army of Survivors, Inc., board member of the Ingham County Bar Association, Past-President of the Ingham County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, board member of the Michigan State University College of Law Alumni Association, Chairperson and former Treasurer of the Ingham County Board of Commissioners Equal Opportunity Committee, member of the Rotary Club of Lansing, member of multiple local and national bar associations, and Democratic Precinct Delegate for Lansing’s Ward 1, Precinct 6. Mr. Rusek is a 2018 recipient of the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce 10 Over the Next 10 Award, a 2018 recipient of Oakland University’s Young Alumni 10 Within 10 Award, a 2016 recipient of the Ingham County Bar Association Top 5 Under 35 Award, and has authored multiple articles that have appeared in American Bar Association publications and the Ingham County Bar Association’s BRIEFS.
Michigan State University College of Law
Juris Doctorate, cum laude and Certificate from the Trial Practice Institute
Bachelors of Arts in Political Science
Professional License & Associations
Attorney Rusek is licensed to practice in:
- State Bar of Michigan – Licensed to practice in all State of Michigan courts.
- Supreme Court of the United States.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- Saginaw Chippewa Tribal Court (Isabella County, Michigan).