The Ingham County Bar Association- Young Lawyers Section (ICBA-YLS) is a section of the Ingham County Bar Association specifically tailored to assist young lawyers and those new to the practice of law. The ICBA-YLS seeks to further the educational and professional advancement of young lawyers by providing educational, networking, and social events which will assist young lawyers in Ingham County. The purpose of the ICBA-YLS is to:
- sponsor and support activities of interest and value to the community and young lawyers in Ingham County;
- cooperate, support, promote, and coordinate activities with the ICBA as well as other local, state, and national young lawyers groups;
- establish good fellowship among the ICBA-YLS, the ICBA, and members of the legal community;
- contribute to the educational and professional advancement of young lawyers; and
- take such other action and perform such other functions as may be deemed appropriate.
Register to Attend Events or Donate
You can use the button below to register for Young Lawyers events and donate to the Young Lawyers Section