Ingham County Bar Foundation
Who We Are
How to Give
Memorials are a lasting gift of support in memory of a friend, loved one, or colleague.
Memorial contributions can be identified for a specific project, endowment, or made as an unrestricted gift.
Any person may become a member of ICBF by making a donation of at least $25 per year. Lifetime membership is achieved by donating $1,000 or more, either by way of one lump sum or cumulatively over the course of time. Members are entitled to voting rights and may choose to serve the Foundation through committee work.
Recipients of donations or grants from the Ingham County Bar Foundation in previous years include:
- The Greater Lansing Food Bank
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School 5K Race for Education
- City of Lansing Martin Luther King, Jr., Memorial Holiday Observance for Students
- H.O.P.E. Scholarship Program with the Lansing Police Department and Lansing Public Schools
- Elder Law of Michigan
- Highfields, Inc.
- Lansing State Journal – Newspapers in Education Program
- Ingham County Child Benefit Fund
- Dwight Rich Middle School’s Emotionally & Mentally Impaired Educational Program
- Sister Cities – Voting Rights Act Commemorative Program
- Sister Cities – Brown v Board of Education Commemorative Program
- Ingham County Bar Association – Bench/Bar Conference
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Ingham County
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School – Service to Soldiers Program
- Ingham County Bar Association – Law Day Essay Contest
- and many more!!!
New projects that meet the mission and goals of the Ingham County Bar Foundation
are considered each year.
The Foundation is not accepting hard copies of grant applications for the funding process; all submissions must be made via e-mail. Complete information is contained in the documents available below.
Foundation’s Grant Guidelines & Application
Questions regarding the grant application process should be directed to email@example.com
Please allow up to three business days for replies.
Please fill out the form below to email us.
Office: (517) 627- 8700